Open Trade Logistics is an outstanding choice for independent contractors looking to grow their business and deliver the best service possible.
As an Open Trade Logistics Independent Agent, you build new customer relationships and move our customers freight; Open Trade Logistics handles the carrier and shipper administration, and retains a fee for this work. This allows you to do what you do best - arrange for the movement of your customer's freight and provide superior service. Read on for what sets us apart.
Why Independent Agents consider Open Trade Logistics
- Fully Licensed and Bonded
- Competitive 60/40 commision program
- Weekly ACH/Direct Deposit
- Carrier Quick Pay Program
- Carrier qualification and on-boarding process
- Customer credit check and on-boarding
- User friendly brokerage software (TMS)
- Access to thousands of motor carriers on our platform
- Online Load-Builder, Rate Confirmation, Load tracking
- Consistent, work-flow based load management system
- Outstanding business support system with dedicated mentor
- Agent Customer Accounts clause to protect and grow your business
- Marketing support, promotional materials and startup support
- Prompt Customer Billing, Invoicing, Payments and Accounting
If you are an independent freight agent or broker with an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to provide reliable transportation capacity as a business owner, we're interested in working with you on an independent contractor commission basis to provide service to your existing customers.
As an established logistics provider, we will equip you with the supoprt, expertise and financial backing you need to succeed.
- Commiment to quality customer service
- One (1) year transportation industry experience
- Pass a thorough background and credit check
- Business Registration (LLC or Inc) in good standing
- Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN)
- Your own Office Equipment: Computer/Internet/Phone/Stationery/etc